The Happy Herd Terms and Conditions of Use
The following terms and conditions apply to users, viewers and all people who have access to this site. By using or viewing this site, you agree to its terms. If you DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT USE this site.
Any access or use of this website is undertaken at the User’s Own risk.
1. YOU MUST BE 18 Years of Age to enter into any agreement or contract in the process of registering with The Happy Herd.
2. RESTRICTIONS ON USE. Material from this site may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of The Happy Herd. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to you by use of or access to this site; rather, all rights, title and interest in and to all aspects of the site remain the property of The Happy Herd. Material on this site is provided for lawful purposes only.
3. RESTRICTION OF LIABILITY. Under no circumstances shall The Happy Herd be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, including lost profits, business interruption or loss of data or information even if The Happy Herd were notified in advance of the potential of such damages, to the fullest extent permissible by applicable laws,), harm, or injury that relate to, arise out of, or result from the use of, or access to, or the inability to use, any of the materials of this site or sites linked to this site, or are caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operational transmission, computer virus or line failure. The material on this site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. The materials on this site are provided “AS IS” and without warranties of any kind, expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable laws, The Happy Herd disclaim all liability for negligence and disclaim all representations and warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The Happy Herd do not warrant that the functions contained in the material be uninterrupted or error-free, that the contents will be correct, accurate or reliable, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. The Happy Herd do not warrant or make any representations regarding use of or reliance upon information contained in this site in terms of its accuracy, reliability or otherwise. You (and not The Happy Herd) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction.
4. SUBMISSIONS. All remarks, suggestions, ideas, creative concepts, graphics, or other information communicated through this site or otherwise sent to The Happy Herd, including without limitation, product or advertising ideas, (collectively the Submission) will forever be the exclusive property of The Happy Herd, who will not be required to treat the Submission as confidential, and will not be liable for any use whatsoever or disclosure of the Submission, and need not provide any compensation or acknowledgement for the Submission. Without limitation, The Happy Herd will have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to the Submission of every kind and nature anywhere. You agree not to submit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane material that could constitute or encourage criminal or unlawful conduct. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever Submission you send, and you, not The Happy Herd, have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, and originality. The Happy Herd reserves the right to alter or amend any material submitted by anyone, prior to publication, so that any unsuitable language or any inappropriate references to named persons, are deleted.
5. JURISDICTION. This agreement shall be governed in accordance with the laws of Canada, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of laws. Except as described otherwise, all materials in this site are made available only to provide information about at risk farm animals related topics and materials, which controls and operates this site from Canada and makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations.
6. All related logos, designs, and all other intellectual property associated with The Happy Herd used herein are owned by The Happy Herd. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any content of this site is strictly prohibited. All other trademarks are the property of the respective trademark owners.
7. Miscellaneous products and promotions of The Happy Herd are produced and available in many parts of the world. However, this site may describe products, promotions or contests that are not available in your country, province or state of domicile. This site may be linked with other sites which are not maintained by The Happy Herd. Our affiliates and The Happy Herd are not responsible for the content of those sites. The inclusion of any link to any other site does not imply endorsement by The Happy Herd of the sites and The Happy Herd do not make any representation or warranties about any such sites. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity of any remaining provisions. The Happy Herd can revise these Terms and Conditions or the content of the site at anytime by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
8. Use of Links and Logos: Links and logos on The Happy Herd are provided as a convenience or reference to viewers and/or for demonstration purposes only and in no way represent an endorsement, advertising or financial agreement with the companies the logos represent, or a warranty of any type regarding the linked website or the information on the linked website.
Please contact us at any time to remove your company logo, link or trademark.
9. Linkage to the websites and businesses presented on this site in no way represents any endorsements or guarantees of their ability to conduct business. Therefore The Happy Herd, and its affiliates cannot be held liable in any way. By entering and using this site you agree to these terms and conditions.
Questions about our Terms and Conditions of Use? Please Contact us via our Contact Us page.