Visit The Happy Herd
We love to have visitors at The Happy Herd! We like to remind all guests that this is a sanctuary for animals that were previously abused or at risk for abuse. This is their home, which is why we do not have public visiting hours but instead offer small personal tours. Visits are by donation. If you are interested in visiting us please take a moment to read our guidelines and COVID-19 safety plan below.
If the spots don’t happen to work for you please CLICK HERE to be put on the waitlist.
If you are a party of one, or have a group of more than 5 , please contact Shawna at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guests are encouraged to wear closed toe shoes, and clothing you don’t mind getting a little dirty. The tour is outside so please dress appropriately for the weather.
- Children are allowed to visit, please let us know how many children are in your group at the time of booking.
- Unfortunately we do not allow outside dogs/pets.
- We do not charge a set admission, but donations are appreciated and go towards our operating costs
- As we schedule our daily tasks and feedings around these tours, We will be unable to accommodate guests who arrive late. If you need to cancel please email us.
- Tours are by appointment only and take place outside ,weather permitting, and can be cancelled due to weather or other circumstances beyond our control.
- Please ensure you provide a cell phone number and check your email the day before your tour to check for email updates
- All guests must sign a liability form prior to entry to the Sanctuary
- Please don’t feed anything to the animals without getting approval from your guide