Visit The Happy Herd
We love to have visitors at The Happy Herd! We like to remind all guests that this is a sanctuary for animals that were previously abused or at risk for abuse. This is their home, which is why we do not have public visiting hours but instead offer small personal tours. Visits are by donation. If you are interested in visiting us please read our guidelines below and then fill out the form to book a date.
- Guests are encouraged to wear closed toe shoes and clothing you don’t mind getting a little dirty. The tour is outside so please dress appropriately for the weather.
- Children are allowed to visit, however it’s requested that there be at least one adult per every two children.
- Unfortunately we do not allow outside dogs/pets.
- We do not charge a set admission, but donations are appreciated and go towards feed and care of the animals.
- If you are a group larger than 6 people that would like to visit or volunteer (i.e. a local business), please email us directly at email@example.com.
- As we schedule our daily and weekly tasks around these tours, if you can no longer make it to your scheduled appointment please cancel through the confirmation email sent to you. If for some reason the link is not working, please call or email us.